Dr. Michael Bruno, DDS
Michael Bruno is a dentist serving the community of New York, NY. He obtained his dental degree from Columbia University and completed his General Practice Residency at North Shore-LIJ Hospital. Dr. Bruno is a part of Midtown Dental Group. He is a member of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, Academy of General dentistry, and American Dental Association. Patients see him for a variety of reasons, including dental cleanings, plaque/tartar, sensitive teeth, bad breath/halitosis, and mouth sores. During his consultations, he explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. Dr. Bruno believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health. He helps patients receive the treatment they need.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - Columbia University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital (Residency)
- Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity
- American Student Dental Association, Columbia Chapter
Awards and publications
- NY Academy Of Oral Rehabilitation in Fixed Prosthodontics, Award
- Macy's Scholar for Interprofessional Healthcare
- Mentor, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
Midtown Dental Group
241 West 37th Street, Ground Floor
New York, NY 10018