Dr. Paola Annoni, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Dental Pain Specialist
Dr. Annoni obtained her degree from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine in New York City, where she graduated at the top of her clinical class. During her time at Columbia University, Dr. Annoni served as Vice President for the Columbia chapter of the American Student Dental Association. As Vice President of ASDA at Columbia, Dr. Annoni was able to help organize several community service events aimed at screening members of the community for dental issues and educating the children in the Washington Heights area on the importance of oral healthcare. Her desire to help others is very apparent in her work. Dr. Annoni truly cares for her patients and works together with them to help them achieve their dental goals. Dr. Annoni continues to attend various lectures, workshops, and courses throughout the year to ensure that she continues to be up to date on new developments within the field of dentistry and that she is always on the cutting edge of advancements in treatment. Dr. Annoni is Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified. She is also certified in Conscious Sedation Dentistry and in Invisalign.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Dental Pain Specialist
Education and training
- Dental School - Columbia University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Institute of Implant Dentistry
- Hispanic Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Awarded Outstanding Achievement in Basic Science at the Birnberg Research Symposium for presentation on TMJ research: "Effects of Estrogen on Mandibular Condylar Cartilage Growth and Proliferation"
5530 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 712
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
9241 Old Keene Mill Rd
Burke, VA 22015