Dr. Raul Castano, DMD, MS, FICOI
During the time I have been practicing dentistry, I have found that people are not aware of the multiple options that they have for keeping a beautiful and healthy smile. I personally believe that our staff must stay informed and trained in the latest technologies. We participate in multiple conferences, classes and events to maintain that leading edge. Our practice embraces the area of implant and reconstructive dentistry. This means that we are trained and experienced to help people with missing teeth and worn out or unaesthetic smiles. We delight in helping people achieve their goals of good oral health. At your first visit we will provide a thorough examination to assess your dental condition. We feel that understanding your needs and concerns is a critical component of helping you achieve your dental goals. I take every treatment individually and will make a recommendation like if you were my own family. I will make sure that you understand all your options and comprehend your treatment. We look forward to working with you to create beautiful healthy teeth for you for a lifetime.
Education and training
- Dental School - Tufts University, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Tufts University, Fellowship in Esthetic Dentistry
- Tufts University, Fellowship in Advanced Implant Dentistry
- Tufts University, Master’s in Dental Science and Oral Medicine
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Awards and publications
- Dr Castaño has been awarded a fellow in Implant Dentistry, a Master’s of the Implant Prosthetic section and he has achieved a Diplomate status from the International College of Oral Implantologists, due to experience and knowledge in Dental Implant Science.
Orlando Family Dental, LLC
3300 S Hiawassee Rd, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32835