Dr. Ronald Teichman, DDS
ATTN PATIENTS- If you'll be coming in for just a cleaning, please select that specific visit reason. If you need a full consultation, please specify that visit reason. Dr. Teichman graduated from New York University College of Dentistry and has served the Park Slope community for over 30 years. Always expanding his professional knowledge, Dr. Teichman has completed extensive additional training in aesthetic, implant and reconstructive dentistry. He regularly attends several continuing education programs each year.
- Delta Dental
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- 1 year in Maimonides Hospital as an attending dentist
- Beth Israel Medical Center (Pedodontics)
- Kings County Hospital Center (Oral Surgery)
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center (Pedodontics)
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Second District Dental Society
Awards and publications
- Dr. Teichman has been associated as an Attending Dentist at Maimonides Medical Center for a year.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Ronald I. Teichman, D.D.S.
357 7th Avenue, Bet.10th & 11th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215