Dermatologists Near You
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
What is a Dermatologist?
A dermatologist is a doctor who specializes in treating disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Common reasons for patients to seek a <strong>dermatologist in your area</strong> include acne, psoriasis, warts, eczema, and fungal infections. Dermatologists treat patients of all ages, from young children to the elderly. Most dermatological procedures, including mole removal and other types of minor surgery, can be completed right in your dermatologist's office.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances