Dermatologists in Beecher Hills, Atlanta, GA
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Beecher Hills, Atlanta who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Rice was delightful! This was my first visit but felt like I’d been going to her for years. She was thorough in her exam and clearly explained the diagnosis/treatment. I did have to wait for about 40 minutes but she genuinely apologized. It didn’t ruin the experience. Overall, I was satisfied with the appointment and look forward to working with Dr. Rice in the future. I highly recommend her as a dermatologist.
i was impressed with Dr Spitzlers thoroughness on my initial visit and the front desk staff was very efficient with the new patient paperwork and getting me back to see the Dr quickly. the physicians assist. was very attentive and friendly. although the exam seemed to be over quickly i never felt rushed or uninformed about what was happening. at check out everything went smooth and my prescriptions were sent directly to my pharmacist and the follow up appointment was made. everyone was overall knowledgeable about their job and seemed happy to be there.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists near Beecher Hills, Atlanta, GA
- Palmetto, GA Dermatologists
- Fair Oaks, GA Dermatologists
- Cascade Heights, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Beecher Hills, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Oakland City, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Home Park, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Collier Hills North, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Ansley Park, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Custer/McDonough/Guice, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists
- Candler Park, Atlanta, GA Dermatologists