The office had an amazing atmosphere, was in a good area, and the staff was the best. I would strongly recommend this dermatologist to anyone.
Dermatologists in Belding Woods, Richmond, CA
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Belding Woods, Richmond who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
My visit as with all visits are always helpful. My NP is very warm and inviting, I can ask any questions without feeling intimidation or pressured. The front staff as well are always helpful and quick to attend to patients at check-in.
Easy-going and calm in the exam room and very helpful assistants.
Dr Burroughs was great! Attentive and engaged, he listened to my issue, explained his diagnosis, and how the prescription would work.
Dr. Chock is very kind, friendly and compassionate. She took the time to explain to me what was going on with my skin and what I can to about it. She was helpful and showed empathy.
Dr. McMullen took his time with me and answered all of my questions and made sure I understood everything as we moved forward with procedures. Definitely will be back!
I did not love that if your insurance pays the bill, they don't automatically refund the very large "deposit" they charge you upon walking through the door. You have to call them once everything is processed and ask for your money back. On top of being ill and dealing with the normal hassle that is insurance coverage, this is an added step that's definitely uncommon and seems unfair. If they're going to take a deposit, they should at least automatically refund it to make this easier on the patient, not further complicate the process for us.
She was a delight to chat with and had lovely bedside manner and expertise.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Davis Tract, San Leandro, CA Dermatologists
- Ygnacio Valley, Walnut Creek, CA Dermatologists
- Danville, CA Dermatologists
- Visitacion Valley, San Francisco, CA Dermatologists
- Belding Woods, Richmond, CA Dermatologists
- Woodside Plaza, Redwood City, CA Dermatologists
- Central Richmond, San Francisco, CA Dermatologists
- Shoreview, San Mateo, CA Dermatologists
- Belding Woods Allergists
- Belding Woods Cardiologists
- Belding Woods Dentists
- Belding Woods Doctors
- Belding Woods Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Belding Woods Gastroenterologists
- Belding Woods Ob-gyns
- Belding Woods Ophthalmologists
- Belding Woods Optometrists
- Belding Woods Orthopedic Surgeons
- Belding Woods Pediatricians
- Belding Woods Podiatrists
- Belding Woods Psychiatrists
- Belding Woods Urologists
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances