CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists Near You
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists near you who take CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I visited for an annual check-up and a couple of basic issues and was informed ahead of the appointment that I'd be meeting with one of the NPs/PAs (which I was completely fine with). Everyone in the office was very nice, and even though they were a little late seeing me it wasn't a big deal. Cynthia and Monique were great! Super friendly, thorough, and a pleasure to interact with during my visit. No doubt I'll be returning for next year's annual check-up.
I really liked the Dr. Yousefi and the nurse who brought me into the exam room. The only issue during the appointment is that it was unclear which receptionist I should check in with. The office is shared between a dermatologist and a chiropractor, and I didn't realize that the receptionist on the left was with the chiropractor and the receptionist on the right was with dermatology. I ended up checking in with the wrong receptionist, which created unnecessary confusion. It would be great if there was a sign, or if someone had explained the situation to me when I arrived.
It wasn’t the doctor that was the problem. It was the lady at the front desk. I handed her my id and I’m 21. This doctor doesn’t specialize in 21 year olds and older. I don’t know why the front desk lady didn’t say anything. Waste of my time
Great help and I was able to get my ointment quickly, but I wish I knew that there was a long wait, I wouldn’t have rushed for transportation. Also, they ladies at the front were helpful but didn’t let me know he was running behind so I can adjust the schedule. Otherwise, great doctor. In and out once I was seen.
Was my first visit, for something straightforward, and Dr. Holmes was friendly and to the point. I was in and out very quickly. The staff out front were also nice and I was able to set up a follow up appointment before leaving.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists by Location
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Dentists
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Podiatrists
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances