Community Health Options Dermatologists Near Me
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists near you who take Community Health Options insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Community Health Options Dermatologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Although I had to wait quite a bit to see her Dr. Tzu was amazing. She was very nice, caring asked a lot of questions and tried to come up with a painless solution for my issues. The office is very nice and clean. The staff very friendly.
Waited about 1/2 hour to be seen by assistant and then some more by the doctor. Everyone was nice and professional.
The price was more than I was expecting for an extraction but they were nice and I didn’t feel like they were just processing me through. It was also cheaper than other places I had tried.
She was very nice and helpful. Both the wait and the appointment was quick and I would return to her again.
The doctor was very cheerful. And helped with the problems that I had. It was a nice experience.
Great do tor seems like he knows what he is doing can’t wait to follow up and see results
Dr. Katchen was very knowledgeable and took the time to understand my skin concerns and provide the appropriate care. Highly recommend!
They were great, really easy going and personable. Spent most of the time waiting in the room for the doctor, but everything else was great, super easy, accepted my insurance and did all the hard work to get me in asap and make me feel comfortable and my questions answered.
He’s always on time, finds solutions and has the nicest bedside manner.
Great experience. Dr. Waintraub is well versed and explained my condition in a way that was easy to understand. She answer all my questions, even the stupid ones, with patience, professionalism and respect. She is a fairly new doctor, but I felt her knowledge was superior to doctor's I've seen that are more senior. Also, after my appointment was over, I noticed another issue that I forgot to show the doctor, and the doctor did not hesitate to put me back in the room and give me another injection
- Community Health Options Allergists
- Community Health Options Cardiologists
- Community Health Options Dentists
- Community Health Options Doctors
- Community Health Options Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Community Health Options Gastroenterologists
- Community Health Options Ob-gyns
- Community Health Options Ophthalmologists
- Community Health Options Optometrists
- Community Health Options Orthopedic Surgeons
- Community Health Options Pediatricians
- Community Health Options Podiatrists
- Community Health Options Psychiatrists
- Community Health Options Urologists
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances