Dermatologists in Lexington Estates, TX
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Lexington Estates who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Lightning quick exam and mole biopsy. He is certainly capable and efficient, but it can seem strange if you're accustomed to doctors that will slow down and spend more than 3 minutes with you.
Dr. Hanson has been treating my daughter since she was about 3 or 4 years old! She is excellent, friendly, and very concerned about the needs of her patients. I am looking forward to keeping her as my daughter's dermatologist.
I THOUGHT THE DOCTOR WAS VERY COMPETENT AND PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGABLE.
Email confirmation of appointment, but location did not have me booked. Fit me in anyway because I had email confirmation.
It was quick. Came in the nurse took my heaught and weight then took some blood work. Then shorty after doctor came checked my ears and mouth . He printed out information so that I can understand his diagnostic . Then I was out .
Great experience.., he explained me everything very clear! The Dr. is very kind and professional. He care for his patiences!
I called in the afternoon to see if I could make sure the appointment I scheduled that afternoon, in fact, could be accepted. I was desperate for a dermatologist for my non-healing impetigo on my face that I have had for 3 weeks. Caroline told me he was a plastic surgeon but would ask if he could see me or would it be best to see the esthetician. It was best to see him he said as he thought I had probably been prescribed the wrong antibiotic 3 weeks ago with another doctor. I arrived a few minutes late due to rush hour traffic and was worried about missing the appointment as it was a Friday afternoon and what doctor accepts a late new patient who set the appt that afternoon? The small office was welcoming and right away I filled out the papers and waited for an assistant or nurse to come to the door of the waiting room and call me to go to the exam room...I mean that is what every office does right? Well in no time, I was called but was pleasantly surprised it was the actual doctor with my folder calling for me! Wow! That was so caring and nice! Very comfortable to talk to and very quick to diagnose without a wait or having to go through the tediousness of having to be weighed and pre-examined by an assistant. Although I had to self pay due to not being on insurance yet with a new job, I was able to get a prescription and fill it. I look forward to going back to get a consultation from him for plastic surgery when I can. I am sure he is excellent at making people feel beautiful as he did today!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Richmond, TX Dermatologists
- Saddle Ridge Estates, Northwest Harris, TX Dermatologists
- Riverpark, Sugar Land, TX Dermatologists
- Lexington Estates, TX Dermatologists
- Eldridge Park Village, Houston, TX Dermatologists
- Westchase, Houston, TX Dermatologists
- Southwest Houston, Houston, TX Dermatologists
- Meadowcreek, Missouri City, TX Dermatologists
- Lexington Estates Allergists
- Lexington Estates Cardiologists
- Lexington Estates Dentists
- Lexington Estates Doctors
- Lexington Estates Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Lexington Estates Gastroenterologists
- Lexington Estates Ob-gyns
- Lexington Estates Ophthalmologists
- Lexington Estates Optometrists
- Lexington Estates Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lexington Estates Pediatricians
- Lexington Estates Podiatrists
- Lexington Estates Psychiatrists
- Lexington Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances