Dr. Hu took good care of me, made me feel comfortable, and spent plenty of time answering all of my questions. The 40 minute wait for my appointment was a bit bothersome, but I understand that this kind of backup occasionally happens. Otherwise my experience was good!
Dermatologists in Lower Queen Anne, Seattle, WA
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Lower Queen Anne, Seattle who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dermatologists near Lower Queen Anne, Seattle, WAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Professional staff, great exam rooms and reception/waiting area. I was able to be seen immediately (within 48 hrs) of booking on Zocdoc and didn’t have to wait weeks for a first time appointment. Clear instructions on (validated!) parking and free WiFi while you wait. Dr. Young and her staff were exactly what I’d hoped for and I’ve already recommended her to friends and family alike.
Very knowledgeable, explains everything well and helps decide best solution for the situation
Excellent care by Dr. Forwell & her staff. The Prolotherapy and PRP treatment has helped my condition so very much. I appreciate Dr. Forwell's caring and friendly manner and great communication.
She is not friendly. Makes you feel bad for what you are currently doing. If you are not sure of something she will correct you and make you feel worse. I was uncomfortable with her and glad my appointment was between 5-10 because I wanted out of there
Dr. Lamel is personable and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
Dr. Metzger was very patient and listened to every concern that I had. Appointments are usually about 90 minutes, but he gave me an extra 20 just so we could finish going deeper into my symptoms. I’m so happy to have a doctor that wants to investigate! We have another appointment soon so hopefully we’ll find some answers.
She was very caring and attentive. She made me feel comfortable and also addressed the concerns I had. I am very excited to have found such a caring doctor.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Suquamish, WA Dermatologists
- North Admiral, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- Northwest Seattle, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- Lower Queen Anne, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- South-Lake Union, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- Mid-Beacon Hill, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- Central Seattle, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- Madrona, Seattle, WA Dermatologists
- Lower Queen Anne Allergists
- Lower Queen Anne Cardiologists
- Lower Queen Anne Dentists
- Lower Queen Anne Doctors
- Lower Queen Anne Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Lower Queen Anne Gastroenterologists
- Lower Queen Anne Ob-gyns
- Lower Queen Anne Ophthalmologists
- Lower Queen Anne Optometrists
- Lower Queen Anne Orthopedic Surgeons
- Lower Queen Anne Pediatricians
- Lower Queen Anne Podiatrists
- Lower Queen Anne Psychiatrists
- Lower Queen Anne Urologists
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP)
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI)
- More Insurances