Dermatologists in Lynbrook, NY
Need to make a dermatologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find dermatologists in Lynbrook who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr Solowey and the office staff are friendly and professional. The doctor answered all my questions and took care of my skin issue. The wait time was not ideal specially since I was on my lunch break and the overall visit was 80 minutes with only about 15min with the doctor. Other than that I’ll be coming back hoping the wait time is better.
Gail was very nice, friendly, professional and helpful. The rest of the front office staff were horrible. I felt that I would have been treated better and in a more timely manner had I CALLED to Check-In. They were more concerned with the phone than me standing there at the counter. Then there was also a ‘pizza emergency’. They were extremely unprofessional and just plain rude.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Dermatologists near Lynbrook, NY
- Bronxwood, Bronx, NY Dermatologists
- Thomaston, NY Dermatologists
- NoLita, New York, NY Dermatologists
- Lynbrook, NY Dermatologists
- Midland Beach, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- New Springville, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- Arrochar, Staten Island, NY Dermatologists
- West Village, New York, NY Dermatologists
- North Corona, Queens, NY Dermatologists
- Carle Place, NY Dermatologists