Dr. Afshin Malaki, MD, FACOG, MBA
Dr. Malaki established Scottsdale Personal OBGYN as a solo private practice to offer his patients personalized care. In addition to Medicine, Dr. Malaki completed a degree in Business Administration to be able to offer his patients a superior service. As a patient of his practice you will see him for all of your OB/GYN related office visits and any hospital admissions. He personally performs your minimally invasive gyncologic surgery, and attends your delivery. Scottsdale Personal OBGYN offers personalized care, expertise and 20 years of medical/surgical experience. The office is conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the Loop 101 East, Raintree exit, next to the Northsight Park.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Easton Hospital, Internship in General Surgery
- Medical School - Københavns Universitet Det Sundhedsvidenskabelige og Medicinsk Fakultet
- University of Iowa, Master's in Business Administration
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Awards and publications
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (Fellowship)
Scottsdale Personal OBGYN
14220 N Northsight Blvd, Suite #150
Scottsdale, AZ 85260