Dr. Akiva D. Gimpelevich, DO
Dr. Akiva Gimpelevich, received his degree of Doctor of Osteopathy from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at St. Johns Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY. Dr. Gimpelevich went on to continue his education with a fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- North Fulton Regional Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Education and training
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery
- Medical School - New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- St. Johns Episcopal Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Osteopathic Association