Dr. Alan Rockoff, MD
Dr. Alan Rockoff, Board-Certified Dermatologist in Boston, graduated with his medical degree in 1972 from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. Dr. Rockoff completed a dermatology residency program at Boston and Tufts Universities. Dr. Rockoff is Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Tufts University School of Medicine. He has taught Senior Medical Students and other trainees for over 30 years. The Rockoff Dermatology Center, with offices in Brookline and Andover, MA, is a full-service practice. Along with his associates Megan Webb, PA-C and Eileen Cheever, PA-C, Dr. Rockoff offers dermatology services, including diagnosis and treatment of acne, rashes, and skin cancers, including annual skin checks for moles and skin cancer. The Rockoff Dermatology Center also offers laser, cosmetic, and skincare services, featuring state-of-the-art lasers and other light-based medical devices. Under Dr. Rockoff’s supervision, Faye Jenkins, RN and Mary Carpinito, RN treat patients for wrinkles, scars, unsightly red and brown spots, spider leg veins. They also remove tattoo, perform chemical peels, and give skincare advice for patients with acne, rosacea, and sun-damaged skin. Dr. Rockoff’s publications have appeared in a number of journals. He writes a monthly column for his dermatologic colleagues in Skin & Allergy News. Dr. Rockoff has been named one of Boston Top Doctors by Boston Magazine every year since 2009. Dr. Rockoff is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and the American Board of Pediatrics. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the Massachusetts Medical Society and the Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Internship in Pediatrics
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Tufts University, Residency in Dermatology
- Boston University, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Dr. Rockoff’s publications have appeared in a number of journals. He writes a monthly column for his dermatologic colleagues in Skin & Allergy News. His first book, “Under My Skin: A Dermatologist Looks at His Profession and His Patients”, is in press.
The Rockoff Center
1101 Beacon Street, Suite 1E
Brookline, MA 02446
The Rockoff Center
28 Andover Street
Andover, MA 01810