Dr. Alexander Mallouk, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Alexander Mallouk is a concerned and mindful primary care doctor and internist caring for the Kansas City, MO community. Dr. Mallouk earned his medical degree from the Cairo University Faculty of Medicine in Egypt. He also completed his residency in internal medicine at the same institution. He then moved to the United States, where he completed his fellowship at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. Dr. Mallouk is a part of Saint Luke's Internal Medicine. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He speaks English and Arabic, which makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Mallouk is a member of American College of Physicians. Dr. Mallouk is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients. He is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Missouri, Kansas City (Fellowship)
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- "Alkylating Agents as Leukemogens in Multiple Myeloma", Published in "CANCER", April, 1974.
- Dr. Mallouk was selected as one of the best doctors in America in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Dr. Mallouk was selected "Top Doctor in Kansas City" in 2007.
- Dr. Mallouk has met all requirements and has been selected as one of "America's Top Physicians", 2010, by Consumer's Research Council of America.
Saint Luke's Internal Medicine
4321 Washington St, Ste 300
Kansas City, MO 64111