Dr. Alexandra Chebil, MD
Alexandra Christine Chebil, M.D., F.R.C.S.C. is a Board Certified ophthalmologist dedicated to providing world-class vision care and laser vision correction. Dr. Chebil strives to continuously refine the procedures she offers her patients. "My goal is to continuously offer my personal best in order to provide my patients with the most advanced eye care and laser eye procedures available." Dr. Chebil's vast experience includes Lasik, PRK and custom refractive surgery as well as comprehensive eye care. Dr. Chebil has performed thousands of refractive procedures, including bladeless LASIK, PRK and LASEK for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Alexandra Chebil, M.D. has been a featured LASIK expert on National Television (The Learning Channel, Fox TV-LA and LifeTime) where she has performed laser vision correction live for the television audience.
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Education and training
- Medical School - Université de Montréal Faculté de Médecine
- Université de Montréal Faculté de Médecine, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Université de Montréal Faculté de Médecine, Residency in Refractive Surgery
- Canadian Ophthalmological Society
Awards and publications
- Peoples Choice Award
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- F.R.C.S.C. Board Certified Ophthalmology
Dr. Alexandra Chebil, M.D.
2192 Martin, Suite 135
Irvine, CA 92612