Dr. Allison Peckumn, DO
Allison Peckumn is a considerate and engaged endocrinologist serving the community of Avondale, AZ. Dr. Peckumn attended Michigan State University, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix. She also completed her fellowship in endocrinology at the same institution. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from New Mexico State University. Dr. Peckumn is a part of Abrazo Medical Group Diabetes Care Center. She is board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the Endocrine Society. Patients trust Dr. Peckumn’s expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- New Mexico State University (Bachelor's)
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Endocrine Society
Awards and publications
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist
- 7/09-6/11 More than 40 presentations for fellowship including Internal Medicine morning reports and noon conferences, topic reviews, journal clubs, case conferences, Pituitary/Neurosurgery conferences.
- Ongoing Presentations for University of Arizona Medical School Students on Diabetic complications, community presentations on diabetes and thyroid, presentations for Banner internal medicine, family medicine, OB/GYN and surgical residents as well as endocrinology fellows, abstracts and poster presentations for Academic Excellence Day as well as Endocrine Society and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists annual meetings.
Abrazo Medical Group Diabetes Care Center
3125 N Dysart Road
Avondale, AZ 85392