Dr. Alvin Cohen, MD, FACP
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Alvin Cohen is a diligent and attentive internist and primary care doctor serving the community of Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Cohen attended the State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, where he received his medical degree, and completed both his residency and fellowship in gastroenterology at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He completed his internship at Maimonides Medical Center. He also holds a master’s degree from Long Island University and a bachelor’s degree from Columbia University. Dr. Cohen is a part of Family Medical Center and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine, and the Florida Society of Internal Medicine. Dr. Cohen is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Gastroenterology
- Maimonides Medical Center (Internship)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
Family Medical Center
1150 North University Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024