About Anju Johnson
A caring nurse practitioner, Ms. Anju Johnson looks after the locals of Greenbelt, MD. She majorly focuses on preventive health care and treats patients in a structured manner, focusing not just on the ailment but also on the general well-being of the patient. Ms. Johnson attended George Washington University, where she received her master's degree in nursing. She takes a genuine interest in researching and educating herself on various new advancements in nursing, so her patients get the best and the most advanced treatment possible. Ms. Johnson is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is passionate about providing individualized care and helping them focus on healthy lifestyles. She understands their needs and treats every person with the compassion, respect, and attention they deserve.
- Adventist Health
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- George Washington University, Master's in Nursing
- Howard University (Bachelor's)
Anju Johnson's office location
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
7321 Hanover Parkway, Suite A
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Patient reviews for Anju Johnson, NP
Ms. Johnson is so attentive, thorough and caring. (Front desk needs a little of her attitude though) She is definitely worth putting up with any of the periphery!
Ms. Johnson was extremely thorough and explained everything she was doing and why. I never felt rushed! Absolutely exceeded my expectation!
I would highly recommend NP Johnson. She was knowledgeable and very patient.
Great! Enjoyed the visit with her & she was very helpful.
Very understanding, knowledgeable. Good visit.
Excellent. Very attentive and understanding. Gave excellent directions and suggestions. Great visit.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances