Dr. Anna Gasparyan, MD
*Disclaimer - Authorization from your healthcare plan may be required prior to your office visit. Dr. Anna Gasparyan is a reliable and diligent vascular surgeon based in Palm Springs, CA. She earned her medical degree from the St. George's University School of Medicine in Grenada. She completed her residency in general surgery at Nassau University Medical Center. She then completed a fellowship in vascular surgery at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Gasparyan is a part of FCPP Surgical Associates. She is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery, the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Gasparyan is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Vascular Surgeon
Education and training
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship in Vascular Surgery
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- University of Southern California (Bachelor's)
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
- Society for Vascular Surgery
FCPP Surgical Associates
1180 N Indian Canyon Dr, Suite 421
Palm Springs, CA 92262