About Dr. Anne Devi Wold
A multi-linguist, Dr. Anne Devi Wold converses fluently in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Telugu. Her ability to communicate in these languages makes her adapt to culturally diverse patients. She earned her medical degree from the Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG) Faculdade de Medicina Goiânia. She went on to complete two residencies in obstetrics and gynecology at the General Hospital of Goiania and the University of Connecticut Health Center. Additionally, she completed a fellowship in clinical genetics at the University of Connecticut Health Center. She also completed a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at Yale University. An experienced reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Wold is certified by the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics and by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. She is an active member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and the New England Fertility Society. She understands the needs of her patients and treats every person with the compassion, respect, and attention they deserve. Dr. Wold takes care of the community of New York, NY, and is an integral part of Generation Next Fertility. She is also a part of Roger Williams Medical Center. She is proactive, supportive, and believes in delivering appropriate care to each patient. She concentrates on providing better healthcare and enhanced patient satisfaction. Please note that Dr. Wold does currently accept Progyny fertility benefits.
- Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG) Faculdade de Medicina Goiânia
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- New England Fertility Society
Awards and publications
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- Patient Choice Award
Dr. Anne Devi Wold's office location
Generation Next Fertility
115 East 57th St, Suite 500
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Anne Devi Wold
I had a great experience with Dr. Wold. She is very knowledgable & explained everything.
Very helpful doctor. She really cares about the health of her patients.
Dr. Wold is so compassionate. I don't think I would have gotten pregnant if without her help. She takes time to talk to me & answer my questions very patiently. She is absolutely very great. I would highly recommend her.
She is very knowledgable, helpful & caring. She answers all queries patiently & suggest options, alternatives & recommend best approach for the situation most important she is easily reachable & responds very quick. We will definately miss her in Rhode Island.
I love Dr. Wold. She was extremely personable, helpful, and compassionate. It's too bad she will be leaving NY, but I will miss her.
Dr. Wold is the absolute best. She is so understanding and positive. She has been a blessing in our lives and has calmed my nerves many times. I would 100% recommend her to anyone struggling to have a baby!
She's a very kind and patient physician. My visit was so exellent.
Dr. Wold is one of my feavorite doctors. She is the most knowledgeable an kind person to have helped me through the most difficult time of my life.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Artificial Insemination / Intra-Uterine
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Donor Egg
- Donor Sperm
- Genetic Counseling / Pregnancy Screening
- Gestational Carrier/Surrogate
- Infertility Consultation
- Infertility Follow Up
- IVF Counseling
- IVF / Reproductive Endocrinology
- LEEP Procedure (For Abnormal Pap Smear)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome / Metabolic Syndrome
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- More Procedures
- Aetna Endocrinologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- Cigna Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Endocrinologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Endocrinologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Endocrinologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Endocrinologists
- More Insurances