About Dr. Anthony Aghenta
As founder and medical director of GhentMD in Gilbert, Arizona, Anthony Aghenta MD, MS, FACP envisions an integrative health practice with state-of-the-art diagnostics that advances quality personalized care, optimizes wellness, vitality, and longevity. By harmonizing concepts from conventional medicine with the innovative field of age management medicine, Dr. Aghenta uniquely provides comprehensive care programs that incorporates nutrition, supplements, and exercise. Dr. Aghenta graduated from the Unity Health System, Rochester, NY Internal Medicine residency program. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and has undergone advanced training and certification in Age Management Medicine. In order to stay up to date with the latest medical advancements and to better care for patients, he stays professionally engaged and is affiliated with the American College of Physicians, Arizona Medical Association, Age Management Medicine Group, American Academy of Regenerative Medicine, and International Association of Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine, amongst others. Over the last decade, Dr. Aghenta practiced as an inpatient attending physician perfecting his “hands-on” skills to better serve and care compassionately for patients. He is experienced in managing acute and chronic illnesses. He held leadership positions serving as Medical Director for Quality Care and Utilization Review at Kindred Hospital, Phoenix, and San Carlos Apache Health Center, San Carlos. He also served as the Medical Director at Coronado Care Center, Phoenix. Married with 2 children, Dr. Aghenta enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and participating in community activities as well as philanthropic global endeavors. GhentMD accepts cash pay patients.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Primary Care Doctor
- Chandler Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Benin School of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Unity Health System, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Arizona Medical Association
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
Awards and publications
- Aghenta AA, Kim HJ. An unusual case of colon perforation complicating acute pancreatitis. Case Reports in Gastroenterology 2009; Aug 28;3(2): 207-213
- Aghenta A, Osowo A, Das V, Palacio C. Therapeutic hypothermia in cardiac arrest: feasible? Case series in a community hospital. Journal of Hospital Medicine 2008; 3(6):489-492
- Aghenta A, Osowo A, Thomas J. Symptomatic atrial fibrillation with infectious mononucleosis. Canadian Family Physician 2008; 54(5): 695-6
Dr. Anthony Aghenta's office location
1434 W Elliot Rd, Suite 101
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Patient reviews for Dr. Anthony Aghenta
Simply amazing, he's a top tier doctor for sure, very nice personality.
Dr. Aghenta was very knowledgeable and attentive. Listened to my all my concerns and addressed them. He doesn’t take a one size fits all approach to medicine. He makes it work to his patients needs and addresses the issue. This is a Doctor I don’t dread going to back for a follow up.
Very professional, beautiful office, great communication, amazing first impression. Kinda like the "New Age" Dr office compared to the norm of dreariness you typically get from practices. Will definitely continue to go!
Very attentive and personable.
I truly believe this was the best office visit ever.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures