About Dr. Anthony Hart
Dr. Anthony Hart is a skilled and concerned cardiologist, internist and primary care doctor serving the community of Kansas City, MO. Dr. Hart received his medical degree from Temple University and completed his residency in internal medicine at Washington University, St. Louis. He also completed his fellowship in cardiology at Cleveland Clinic and interventional cardiology fellowship at the Saint Luke’s Mid-America Heart Institute at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. Dr. Hart is a part of Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine sub specializing in interventional cardiology and cardiovascular disease. He also received the Shatz-Strauss Outstanding Teacher Award as well as the Irving Dawson Award for Clinical Excellence. Dr. Hart is deeply committed to the well-being of his patients. He takes a thorough and precise approach to his consultations to ensure that he is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Temple University, Doctor of Medicine
- Washington University, St. Louis, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Missouri, Kansas City, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Awards and publications
- Shatz-Strauss Outstanding Teaching Award
- Irving Dawson Award for Clinical Excellence
Dr. Anthony Hart's office location
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
5844 NW Barry Road, Suite 230
Kansas City, MO 64154
Patient reviews for Dr. Anthony Hart
Excellent as usual. Very professional.
He was very concerned, very knowledgeable and if a problem does arise he can refer me to a more knowledgeable doctor within the heart department.
Dr. Hart and all of his staff were outstanding. I received excellent care with courteous attention from the time I walked into the building until I left.
Thorough assessment and review of historic and current health status. He provided recommendations for evaluation with a provider for a second opinion. Good listening skills and unhurried in manner. The electronic system appears to inform primary and consulting care providers with timely communication.
Dr. Hart is always pleasant and very explanatory. I am so lucky to have chosen him for our doctor.
Everyone was great & sensitive to my questions all questions answered.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Balloon Angioplasty / Stent
- Carotid Doppler
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Defect Correction
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease
- CT Scan - Heart (Coronary CTA)
- Dissolve Blood Clots / Thrombolysis
- Heart Valve Repair / Valvuloplasty
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Right Heart Valve Disease
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances