Dr. Anupama Shah, MD, FACOG
Dr. Anupama Shah graduated Cum Laude with a BA in Anthropology with departmental honors from the University of Pennsylvania. She received her medical degree from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Shah completed her residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where she received multiple teaching awards. Dr. Shah joined Lexington OBGYN in 2007. She became board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2009. She is fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is an active member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). Dr. Shah holds an academic appointment at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, serving as Associate Clinical Professor. She has been actively involved in medical student and resident education serving a mentor and preceptor for physicians in training. Dr. Shah lives on the upper east side of Manhattan with her husband and two young sons. In addition to general obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Shah’s interests include management of high risk pregnancy as well as colposcopy and management of abnormal pap smears, hysteroscopic surgery, contraceptive management and adolescent gynecology.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - University of Southern California, Doctor of Medicine
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
145 East 32nd Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10016