Dr. April Harris, MD
Dr. April Harris provides personalized obstetrical and gynecologic care for women of all ages. Dr. Harris advocates preventative care for women through all stages of their lives, including annual well woman exams and other screening tests. She is a women’s healthcare specialist and is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Harris’s obstetrics practice includes expertise in both routine and high risk pregnancy care. Her gynecologic expertise includes preconceptual evaluation, contraceptive management, infertility evaluation and treatment, management of abnormal pap smears, menstrual problems, menopause and hormone replacement therapy, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint David's Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas, San Antonio
- St Mary's University (Bachelor's)
- University of Texas, Houston, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center (Internship)
- University of Texas, Houston, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Medical Association
1007 E. 41st St.
Austin, TX 78751