About Dr. Archit Patel
Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Dr. Archit Patel is a skilled orthopedic surgeon. He proactively engages in keeping himself up-to-date with current advances in surgery and provides patients with all the information they need to make educated decisions about their health care. Dr. Patel received his bachelor's degree as well as his medical degree from Washington University, St. Louis. In order to gain practical expertise, he completed an internship in general surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles and a residency in orthopedic surgery at Maimonides Medical Center. He is also fellowship trained in orthopedic hand and upper extremity surgery at the University of Chicago. Dr. Patel currently practices at Crystal Run Healthcare and serves the residents of Newburgh and New Windsor, NY. He encourages open communication with his patients which allows him to guide them through their treatment as active participants in their own well-being. He holds himself to the highest standard of care and is dedicated to creating a positive patient experience for every individual.
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Washington University, St. Louis, Doctor of Medicine
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of California, Los Angeles, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Chicago, Fellowship in Orthopedic Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Washington University, St. Louis (Bachelor's)
Dr. Archit Patel's office locations
Crystal Run Healthcare
219 Blooming Grove Tpk
New Windsor, NY 12553
Crystal Run Healthcare
1200 Route 300
Newburgh, NY 12550
Patient reviews for Dr. Archit Patel
Dr. Patel was wonderful. He provided a thorough examination following updated x-rays. His explanation was patient friendly and he easily answered questions. His bedside manner was wonderful. He ensured the patient understood the expectations and scheduled a timely followup.
Dr Patel is truly an amazing physician and surgeon. His skill, compassion and bed side manner is amazing.
I was very pleased with my visit I was in and out of the office in less then an hour
Dr. Patel and his assistant informed me of every step in the recovery process to ease my anxiety. Dr. Patel was very professional and caring. I highly recommend anyone who has trigger finger issues to visit his office.
Office staff very friendly. The doctor is very professional and has a great personality.
I thought everything went well. Did not have to wait long & Dr. Patel was knowledgeable & helpful.
Very compassionate when dealing with me. Highly recommend her to anyone needing ortho or hand injuries.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Orthopedic Follow Up
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Ankle Problems
- Anterior Cruciate Insufficiency
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Back Problems
- Brittle Bones / Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Broken Ribs
- More Procedures
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances