Dr. Arun Ohri, MD, AGAF
A board-certified gastroenterologist, Dr. Arun Ohri is a pioneer of the latest medical technological advancements in the field of gastroenterology. He was the first physician outside of clinical trials to employ the "Smart Pill" GI monitoring system and one of the first gastroenterologists in the Chicago area to utilize the Barrx and TIF procedure. Dr. Ohri has been named as one of Chicago's top doctors by Castle Connelly Medical Ltd. for the past 14 years and is highlighted in the Consumer Research Council of America's edition of "America's Top Physicians." He earned his medical degree from Maulana Azad Medical School, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India. He was chief resident of Internal Medicine and conducted his fellowship in Gastroenterology at Cook County Hospital, Chicago.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Cook County Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Cook County Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Maulana Azad Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Chicago Medical Society
7447 W Talcott Ave, Suite 209
Chicago, IL 60631