Dr. Ashley Lamb, MD
Dr. Ashley Lamb is a dedicated and concerned internist serving the community of Epping, NH. Dr. Lamb attended the University of North Carolina, where she received her medical degree and earned her master’s in public health at the same institution. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital. She received her bachelor’s from Yale University. Dr. Lamb is part of Epping Family Practice and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital in Exeter, NH. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Lamb is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Exeter Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - University of North Carolina
- Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- University of North Carolina, Master’s in Public Health
- Yale University (Bachelor’s)
Dr. Ashley Lamb's office locationPhone number: N/A
Patient reviews for Dr. Ashley Lamb
Dr. Lamb is fast, thorough and understanding. She imedately makes you feel welcome and takes absolutely no shortcuts. I would highly recommend her; but at the same time I want to keep her all to myself!
I love comming in for doctor appointments all my quistons always get answerd every one is great!!
It was very nice
We love nurse Addeline-she is so great with Kelly! Dr. Lamb is amazing. Friendly staff-awesome! We love our physicians in Epping.
Very professional & personable. Dr. Lamb is great.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures