Dr. Athena Sinha, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
About Dr. Athena Sinha
Dr. Athena Sinha is a dedicated provider who carefully listens to her patients and provides sound advice that would benefit them. Practicing at Germantown Professional Associates, Dr. Sinha serves the community of Philadelphia, PA. She is a concerned family physician and primary care doctor who sees patients for conditions such as heart failures, osteoporosis, chicken pox, jaundice, and anxiety. Dr. Sinha completed her medical training at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Pennsylvania Academy of Family Physicians, and the American Medical Association. Dr. Sinha is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes time out to listen to each patient's health concerns and works on the treatment accordingly. She ensures it suits their recovery and lifestyle.
- Aetna Better Health
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Lehigh University (Bachelor's)
- Heritage Valley Health System, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Pennsylvania Academy Of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
Awards and publications
- L. Bucci, A. Sinha, L.Heiple, K. Dumpe, J. Lauer. Not your average fibroid: A case report of a PEComa presenting with uterine rupture. Presented at FMEC in Pittsburgh, PA on October 29, 2016.
- 2008-2011 - University Dean's List.
- 2007-2011 - Nominated Member of Society of Leadership and Success.
Dr. Athena Sinha's office location
Germantown Professional Associates
5753 Wayne Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Patient reviews for Dr. Athena Sinha
I was really nervous about going to a new PCP, but Dr. Sinha made me feel very comfortable. Best doctor-patient interaction I have ever had.
Very kind , personable, and straightforward!
Dr. Sinha was great. I usually get pretty nervous seeing a new PCP but she made me feel comfortable right away, asked the right questions, listened to what I had to say, and was personable.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- Annual Physical
- Arm Problem(s)
- Back Problems
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- More Procedures