Dr. Austin Bach, DO
Dr. Austin Bach graduated from Yeshiva University in 2007 with a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Biology. Dr. Bach continued to graduate school in Boston to study Public Health at Tufts University where he graduated in 2009 with a Master’s in Public Health and a focus in Health Services Management and Policy. Dr. Bach then moved down to South Florida where he attended Nova Southeastern University for his medical degree in Osteopathic Medicine. He then continued on to his internship and ophthalmology residency at Nova Southeastern University through Larkin Community Hospital. Dr. Bach then continued his postgraduate training at the world famous Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus. Dr. Bach, a board certified opthalmologist, now practices in multiple locations in South Florida and is on staff at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital and Larkin Community Hospital. Dr. Bach is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association Dr. Bach lives in Miami Beach with his wife, Dr. Miriam Bach, and their two children, Tzvi and Dassi.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University, Larkin Community Hospital (Internship)
- Nova Southeastern University, Larkin Community Hospital, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Miami, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology
Dr. Austin Bach's office location
Loh Ophthalmology Associates
8585 Sunset Drive, Suite 201
Miami, FL 33143
Patient reviews for Dr. Austin Bach
I adore Dr. Bach. Best "bedside" manner of all my doctors.
Excellent. Very thorough.
Very efficient and professional.
Every thing was good for me. Dr. Bach has been always ready to visit me and that was assuring for me.
He was fine; seemed very interested in my situation, and was very decisive. He seemed knowledgable.
Excellent! Very professional and caring at the same time.
Dr. Bach seems very caring and sensative to my needs. He was very thorough when he reviewed my medical history.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- General Eye Consultation
- General Eye Follow Up
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Consultation
- Oculoplastic Surgery Consultation
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Absence of Iris / Aniridia
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Contact Lenses
- Corneal Injury / Infection
- Decreased Vision
- Diabetes Care - Eye Exam
- Dilated Pupil
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ophthalmologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- Cigna Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ophthalmologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ophthalmologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ophthalmologists
- More Insurances