Dr. Ayman Jamal, MD
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with our office. New patients are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment to complete registration. If you were unable to provide any insurance information at the time of scheduling, please contact our office with your insurance details prior to your appointment. If we do not hear from you, your account will be considered self-pay and any charges will be due in full at the time of service. Ayman Jamal is a dedicated and diligent interventional cardiologist caring for the Phoenix, AZ community. Dr. Jamal obtained his medical degree from the University of Tishreen Faculty of Medicine. He also completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Missouri, Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, Kansas City. He then completed his fellowship in cardiology at Wright State University, followed by a fellowship in interventional cardiology at Arizona Heart Institute. Dr. Jamal is a part of Arizona Heart Institute. Dr. Jamal is board certified in cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions. Dr. Jamal treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Arizona Heart Institute, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- Medical School - University of Tishreen Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Missouri, Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Wright State University, Fellowship in Cardiology
- American College of Cardiology
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Arizona Heart Institute
1910 East Thomas Road, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85016