Dr. Aziz Pirani, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Aziz Pirani is a Board Certified Family Physician who has been practicing medicine in Lilburn, GA for over three years. He obtained his medical degree from India in 1989. For the first seven years of his medical career, he practiced Pediatrics. He then completed a residency program at The Atlanta Medical Center in Georgia, focusing on Family Medicine and soon became a Board Certified Family physician. His extensive training in both Pediatrics and Family Medicine puts him in a unique position to deliver the best possible primary healthcare to your entire family. You will find him not only knowledgeable, but friendly, compassionate and thorough in addressing all of your health needs. Throughout his medical career, he has always been respected and loved by his patients, colleagues, and staff. If given the opportunity to serve you, he will make your well-being his top priority.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ismaili Health Professionals Association
Lifeline Primary Care
4025 Lawrenceville Hwy, Suite A
Lawrenceville, GA 30047