Dr. B Todd Schaeffer, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
B Schaeffer is a skilled and competent ear, nose & throat doctor serving the community of New Hyde Park, NY. He attended the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, where he received his medical degree. Dr. Schaeffer is a part of ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. He is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Schaeffer has numerous original publications and a wide array of medical videos posted on his YouTube channel NoseMD.
- Dr. Schaeffer was interviewed by Dr. Max Gomez from CBS Channel 2 on 3D endoscopic surgery.
- He is a past President of the Long Island Society of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and is an active committee member for several different surgical Academies.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
3003 New Hyde Park Road, Suite 409
New Hyde Park, NY 11042