Dr. Barbara Cheung, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
***New patients please arrive 15 minutes early with your insurance card and photo ID. Dr. Cheung is a primary care physician with an interest in both preventive medicine and the management of chronic diseases. Dr. Cheung is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She received her medical degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo, and completed her residency training at St. Vincent’s Medical Center. Dr. Cheung is committed to providing high quality & compassionate care to her patients. She actively teaches resident doctors at Mount Sinai Beth Israel, and is committed to helping train the next generation of physicians.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (Bachelor’s)
- St. Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Board Certified Attending Physician, Hospitalist, June 2011 – July 2013
- Charles B. Wang Community Health Center, Senior Internist, July 2004- September 2010
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Clinician Educator, July 2013-Present
- New York University Student Health Center, Staff Physician, September 2010- 2011.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Mount Sinai Doctors
Beth Israel Medical Group- W 8th St
52 West 8th Street
New York, NY 10011