Dr. Basel Alhaddad, MD
Dr. Basel Alhaddad is a very kind-hearted and diligent doctor. He earned his medical degree from The American Board of Internal Medicine in 2005 and extended his degree to specialize in cardiology in 2015. Dr. Alhaddad is very professional and extends his hand to offer any medical help necessary to improve patients’ health. He is affiliated with Lutheran Medical center, where he solely practices cardiology. Everyone who has had the opportunity to work with Dr. Alhaddad has expressed how remarkable the experience was. Dr. Alhaddad provides complete interventional and cardiac services, including echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, and all vascular testing. Dr. Basel Alhaddad is fluent in English and Arabic. In his spare time, Dr. Alhaddad delights in spending time with his kids, listening to classical music, and reading. He also enjoys attending medical seminars and workshops.
- 20/20 Eyecare Plan
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Basel Alhaddad's office location
Artisans of Medicine NYC
466 Bay Ridge Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11220
Patient reviews for Dr. Basel Alhaddad
Dr. Basel was very nice and thorough. The office was clean and the staffs was friendly.
It was really good! Environment excellent, staff polite and friendly, and doctor Basel Alhaddad seems to high level professional.
Dr. Alhaddad and his staff were exceptional. I made an appointment at the last minute, and was very surprised and satisfied at the professionalism and CARE that I was given. The women who ran the front desk were more than capable. They were able to adjust to a couple of small issues with my ZocDoc reservation (not Alhaddad's office's fault), and they were patient with my questions. I received a couple of different tests when it was my time, and the questioning and assessment of the staff was-- again-- utterly professional. When I finally saw the doctor, he was polite and straightforward. He reviewed the documents I gave him and acquired related documents from previous doctors. He answered my questions with no condescension or impatience (which I have encountered from previous providers). He put my diagnosis into layman's terms. He took a "freaked out" patient (me), and brought him to reality, and helped me develop a strategy for what I need to improve. I am very appreciative of this facility, doctor, and staff (the only name I caught was Iman, and she was fantastic). HIGHLY recommended.
Finally a doctor that actually will listen to you and cares to find out what's wrong. I was so tired of hearing that my symptoms where from stress/anxiety, I felt like it was something more and wanted blood work done and he did just that and took me serious! I traveled over an hour and a half by train to visit him and I'm glad I did.
fast friendly accurate services were provided to me .
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET)
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances