Dr. Berestrand W. Williams, MD
Pediatrician, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Dr. Berestrand Williams is a skilled and experienced internist and pediatrician serving the community of New York, NY. Dr. Williams attended the University of Connecticut, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine and an additional residency in pediatrics from Boston University, Boston City Hospital. Dr. Williams is a part of Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Group. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Williams is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Physicians. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, NY. Because Dr. Williams is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel - Petrie Division
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Boston University, Boston City Hospital, Internship in Medicine
- Boston University, Boston City Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Boston University, Boston City Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of Connecticut, Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- 1987 Surgical Scholars Award, University of Connecticut School Of Medicine Saitz R. , Williams B. , et al Atenolol Induced.
- Al. Cardiovascular Collapse Treated with Hemodiaysis, Journal of Critical Care Medicine, January 1991.
- AOL Foundation grant: Franciscan Children's Hospital, August 2001.
- 1979-1983 Harvard Undergraduate Scholarship.
- 1979-1983 Harvard Graduate with Honors (Biology).
Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai Doctors - West 8th Street
52 West 8th Street
New York, NY 10011