Dr. Bernard Wagman, MD
Dr. Bernard Wagman is a caring and skilled cardiologist serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Wagman attended the State University of New York, Buffalo, where he received his medical degree and completed his residency and internship at Washington Hospital Center. He also completed his fellowship at Pacific Medical Center. Dr. Wagman is a part of Cardiology Associates. Patients see Dr. Wagman for a variety of reasons, including cardiology consultations. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Wagman is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having him as their physician. Dr. Wegman has a special interest in sports related cardiac symptoms and conditions as well as extensive experience in health issues as it relates to international wilderness travel.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Buffalo, Doctor of Medicine
- Pacific Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Washington Hospital Center (Internship)
- Washington Hospital Center (Residency)
MedStar Health Cardiology Associates
106 Irving St NW
106 Irving St NW, Suite 4800N
Washington, DC 20010