Dr. Brad Lipson, DO
Primary Care Doctor
AS OF JULY 2017, DR. LIPSON MOVED TO 3196 NORTH FEDERAL HIGHWAY, BOCA RATON, FL 33431. CALL 561-338-3999 FOR DETAILS. Dr. Lipson is an alumnus of Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with a Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) after graduating the University of Miami with a B.S. in Psychobiology and minor in Business Administration. He completed training as Chief Resident at the Family Practice Residency Program at Wellington Regional Medical Center in Wellington, Florida. He received his Family Practice Board Certification from the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. He is affiliated with the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners, and the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association. He was born and raised in South Florida; he is married with one child, speaks Spanish, and enjoys Asian culture, geography and computer technology. His interests include Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention, Diabetes (Diabetology), Cholesterol (Lipidology), Obesity / Metabolic Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Men's Health, and Sleep Disorders. He is a Board Certified Family Physician who strives to exceed your healthcare needs.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association
Awards and publications
- 2011 Best of the West " Best Medical Facility in the Western Communities"
Royal Palm Beach Medical Group
11903 Southern Blvd, Suite 108
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411