Dr. Britta Anderson, DO
Sports Medicine Specialist
Britta Anderson is a caring and experienced sports medicine specialist serving the community of Warren, MI. Dr. Anderson attended medical school at Michigan State University. She completed her fellowship in sports medicine at Providence Hospital in Novi, MI. Dr. Anderson is a part of DMC Sports Medicine - Troy. She is certified in sports medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. She is a member of the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Anderson gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available.
- Aetna Better Health
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Providence Park Hospital, Novi, Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. Anderson is certified in sports medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians.
Awards and publications
- Associate Team Physician of the Detroit Tigers