Dr. Bruce Glassman, MD
Dr. Bruce Glassman, a native of Hillside, New Jersey, graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. Dr. Glassman received his medical degree in 1988 from Tufts University of Medicine. In 1992, Dr. Glassman completed a three-year residency in Dermatology at Brown University, in Providence, Rhode Island. He then performed a one-year fellowship concentrating in Dermatological Surgery at the New England Medical Center in association with Tufts University School of Medicine. Dr. Glassman has published articles in the Archives of Dermatology and presented research at national meetings. He is a board certified diplomat of the American Academy of Dermatology and is an Assistant Professor of Dermatology at George Washington Hospital Dr. Glassman is the founding member of Capital Dermatology and has been practicing in the Alexandria medical community since 1994. He is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the DC Dermatological Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Brown University, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Tufts University, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts University, New England Medical Center, Fellowship in Dermatological Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology at George Washington Hospital
- Published in the Archives of Dermatology
4660 Kenmore Ave, Suite 500
Alexandria, VA 22304