Dr. Bryan Doonan, MD
Sports Medicine Specialist, Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Urgent Care at Newport Center is dedicated to providing superior care and personal attention to every patient. We provide excellent medical care quickly and conveniently, and participate in all PPO insurance plans. If you value your time and seek quality care, Urgent Care at Newport Center is here for you. Our facility provides walk-in, extended hour access for local residents and visitors who need medical care after hours and weekends when most primary care doctors are usually closed. We can provide immediate health care to someone who has a non-life threatening medical emergency. Urgent care at Newport Center is ideal for most people because it allows them to conveniently access unscheduled medical care on a no appointment walk in basis. We are an affordable alternative to the emergency room for urgent, non-life threatening medical care.
- Family Physician
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Saint Louis University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Family Medicine
- Kramer Orthopedics, Fellowship in Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Doonan is former pro surfer and touring doctor for the ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals).
Dr. Bryan Doonan's office locationPhone number: N/A
Patient reviews for Dr. Bryan Doonan
He is a caring doctor who listens to his patients. He also mentors youth by letting them shadow his consultations sometimes. He's an avid member of the surf community and all around good vibes.
Dr Doonan is an absolute professional who doesn't waste his patients time. He gets right to the point of what you need, without rushing you in any way whatsoever. His staff is courteous, professional, and precise. His office is modern, relaxed, yet absolutely top-notch professional. Have had a lot of docs - I will always go back to this one while I live in OC.
Bryan is an excellent Doctor, in my opinion.
He is a great doctor enjoy each time I go and is a very good doctor
He was very personal and took the time to explain everything to us! We didn't feel rushed, and he was so very helpful.
Great doctor cares and is very helpful
Dr. Doorman was very good, very gentle with my grand daughter, however the office appointment wait was not timely. I had a 1:30 appointment and was treated a little after 3 pm.
Great doctor !
Unlike most doctors, Dr. Doonan isn't in a hurry to get you out of his office. He genuinely cares about your health and well being so he gives you the time needed to get an accurate read on your health.
He was energetic, prompt, professional and personable. It was my first visit to his facility and would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone in need.
I had a great experience at Dr. Doonan's office. He was very friendly and thorough in the office. His staff members were also very nice as well.
Past visits have been nothing but excellent. Dr. Doonan listens and pays attention to the patient.
Always a pleasure. I feel very lucky that Dr. Doonan is my primary doctor.
Best Urgent Care ever... doesnt seem like one at all. If Dr. D got my ailment correct or at least headed in the right direction, he'll become my primary care Dr. Super cool and down to Earth... Dr. D seems to really care, ie actually sits down to discuss with you why you're there. Never seemed rushed and the tech (paperless and wifi) in his office made waiting super easy.
Very professional yet comfortable too.
I thought Dr. Doonan was thorough and really seem care. The office was clean, organized and automated. I have been seaching for a new MD and I believe I just found him.
Everyone there was very professional. This is the first doctor in a long time that knew what to do.
Best doctor around
Great doctor! I was looking for a doctor to visit down here at UC Irvine, and I found this office on Google. The location is easily accessible, and the office is near a major medical plaza. Check in was a breeze (all electronic!), and I was helped relatively quickly. Dr. Doonan had a good bedside manner, and I felt comfortable discussing my issue with him. I plan on coming back!
This doctor has consistenly demonstrated his competence and his caring to me and my family. Nina Rodd, Ph.D.
In my 48 years of being alive, this is the best doc I have ever met with.. Great, informative and very intelligent along with a vibrant and truly caring personality.
I have had back problems for many years and it is very refreshing to deal with Dr. Doonan and his staff because they really do care about their patience and it reallt does show. Most Drs I have seen in the past just write a script for pain meds and give you a pat on the back to make room for his next appointment. Dr. Doonan is ll about helping his patience find the solution rather than masking the issue. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Doonan and his wonderful staff. Everyone is always in a good mood and you can tell enjoy what they do. I will highgly recommend Dr. Doonan and staff to family and friends without hesitation.
Doonan and his team are awesome!
- Atlanta, GA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Austin, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- Chicago, IL Sports Medicine Specialists
- Dallas, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- Denver, CO Sports Medicine Specialists
- Houston, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Sports Medicine Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Sports Medicine Specialists
- New York, NY Sports Medicine Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Sports Medicine Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Sports Medicine Specialists
- San Diego, CA Sports Medicine Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Sports Medicine Specialists
- Washington, DC Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Ankle Fracture
- Ankle Injuries / Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Bruise / Contusion
- Calf Strain
- Certified Medical Examination for Athlete
- Combat Sports Injury
- Exercise Counseling
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Exercise Intolerance
- Flu Shot
- Forearm Injury
- Gait Analysis
- Gym Injury
- Hamstring Strain / Pulled Hamstring
- More Procedures
- Aetna Sports Medicine Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Sports Medicine Specialists
- Cigna Sports Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Sports Medicine Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Sports Medicine Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Sports Medicine Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Sports Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Sports Medicine Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Sports Medicine Specialists
- More Insurances