Dr. Carsten Ronlov, MD
I have been practicing OB/GYN in the Long Beach area since 1980. During these years I have been active on many hospital committees, in addition to which I served as Chief of Obstetrics of Women's Hospital. I appreciate the privilege of sharing the joy of the birthing experience with my patients, and it is my goal to provide an atmosphere of caring, trust and safety to facilitate this wonderful process. I have extensive experience in all facets of gynecologic surgery with a special expertise in minimally invasive Robotic and advanced laparoscopic gynecologic procedures. I see my goal as participating with my patients in decisions concerning their health care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Colorado, Doctor of Medicine
- Naval Regional Medical Center San Diego (Residency)
FCPP Women's Health - Los Alamitos
3851 Katella Ave, Ste 300
Los Alamitos, CA 90720