Cassandra Desmet, NP
About Cassandra Desmet
Ms. Cassandra Desmet is a thorough and diligent nurse practitioner who looks after the residents of Oradell, NJ. She currently practices at Excelcare Medical Associates and manages a wide array of patient concerns including migraine, ear infections, illness, and high blood pressure. She is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. Ms. Desmet received her bachelor's degree from the Ramapo College of New Jersey and completed her master's degree in adult and geriatric nursing at Fairleigh Dickinson University. She is also certified in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and is an active member of the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing. Ms. Desmet believes in providing comprehensive and holistic medical care, to enhance her patients’ overall health. A concerned practitioner, she understands their needs and treats every person with the compassion, respect, and attention they deserve.
- Aetna Better Health
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Master's in Adult and Geriatric Nursing
- Ramapo College of New Jersey (Bachelor's)
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- Ms. Cassandra Desmet is certified in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care certification program by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Awards and publications
- Ms. Cassandra Desmet is certified in Basic life support by the American Heart Association.
- Ms. Cassandra Desmet is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support by the American Heart Association.
- Ms. Cassandra Desmet has been awarded the "Most valuable team member" by Hackensack University Medical Center
Cassandra Desmet's office location
Excelcare Medical Associates- Fairview
514 Kinderkamack Rd
Oradell, NJ 07649
Patient reviews for Cassandra Desmet, NP
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- More Specialties
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up