Dr. Charles Connell, DPM
Dr. Connell, formerly of East Valley Footcare, graduated from Arizona State University and went on to receive his doctorate in 1988 from the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in Des Moines, Iowa. He also completed a Surgical Residency from the Veteran's Medical Center in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Connell also has an MBA from Western International University. Dr. Connell is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. Dr. Connell specializes in treating in-grown nails, heel pain, bunions and hammertoes. Dr. Connell has a variety of hobbies, song writing being one of them. He has over 120 published songs written and recorded. Also, he is the Founder of Ta Touch Village School in Cambodia which currently serves over 300 rural school age children. Dr. Connell also enjoys hiking the Grand Canyon.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Education and training
- Des Moines University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Tucson Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Foot Surgery)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
Connell Foot Care
6104 E. Brown Rd., Ste 102
Mesa, AZ 85205