About Dr. Chiara Ferrari
Dr. Chiara Ferrari has clinical expertise in psychiatry. She is excited to bring her knowledge to Clarity Clinic located at Chicago, IL. She has experience in treating anxiety, mood disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorders, personality disorders, and ADHD. She offers comprehensive treatment which can include the use of medications, psychotherapy, or a combination of both. Dr. Ferrari attended medical school at the Ross University School of Medicine. She holds a master’s degree in experimental and molecular pathology from the University of Southern California. Additionally, she completed a psychiatry residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She received her certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with a focus on psychiatry. Dr. Ferrari is bilingual and speaks English as well as Italian. She works with each individual to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to that person’s specific needs. She utilizes evidence-based medicine along with a variety of techniques such as mindfulness, cognitive behavioral therapy, and relaxation strategies. She provides compassionate care, devoting her attention to the person as a whole while creating a comfortable and nurturing environment most conducive to healing.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Ross University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California, Master's in Experimental and Molecular Pathology
Dr. Chiara Ferrari's office locations
1 E Superior St, Ste 306
Chicago, IL 60611
333 N Michigan Ave, Ste 1400
Chicago, IL 60601
Patient reviews for Dr. Chiara Ferrari
Dr. Ferrari was wonderful! I felt extremely comfortable with her and she was able to easily asses my issues and quickly came up with a treatment plan for my OCD and Anxiety.
Was very productive. Will be seeing her again.
Dr. Ferrari is the best psychiatrist I've seen. It's clear that she cares about the well-being of her patients and has a calm, non-judgmental demeanor. I never feel rushed when I see her and she gladly answers all of my questions. I am so glad I found her.
I met with someone who was attentive, kind, concerned, and who knew what steps needed to be taken in order for me to move forward with self care.
Dr. Ferrari is very professional. She is happy to work with you to find the most effective treatment. She is very knowledgeable about different medications and their combinations and the latest developments in psychopharmacology.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Psychiatry Consultation
- Psychiatry Follow Up
- Addiction Consultation
- Addiction Follow Up
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Therapy
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances