Dr. Christopher Faux, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Christopher Faux is a caring and engaged family physician and primary care doctor serving the community of Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. Faux attended Indiana University, where He received his medical degree, and completed his bachelor’s from Purdue University. He completed his residency in family practice at Fort Wayne Medical Education Program. Dr. Faux is a part of Desert Region IM Rancho Mirage and is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center Palm Springs, CA. Dr. Faux is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. During his consultations, Dr. Faux fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Residency in Family Practice
- Medical School - Indiana University, Doctor of Medicine
- Purdue University (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Family Physicians
FCPP Primary Care - Rancho Mirage
35800 Bob Hope Dr, Suite 225
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270