Dr. Christopher Manasseh, MD
**An IUD or nexplanon insertion or removal requires a phone call to the office.** Dr. Christopher Manasseh is a concerned and dependable family physician based in Boston, MA. Dr. Manasseh obtained his medical degree from Kilpauk Medical College. He also completed his residency in internal medicine at Hillcrest Medical Center. Dr. Manasseh is board certified in family medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center in Boston, MA. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine, and the Society of Hospital Medicine. Dr. Manasseh has been awarded Teacher of the Year award at BU Family Practice Residency in June 2011, and at Southern Regional AHEC FP Residency in June 2000. Dr. Manasseh is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Family Physician
- Boston Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Hillcrest Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- Medical School - Kilpauk Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
Awards and publications
- Doctor was awarded Teacher of the year award at Southern Regional AHEC FP Residency in June 2000.
- Doctor was awarded Teacher of the year award at BU Family Practice Residency in June 2011.
- Kartha A, Anthony D, Manasseh CS, Greenwald JL, Chetty VK, Burgess JF, Culpepper L, Jack BW. Depression is a risk factor for rehospitalization in medical inpatients. Primary Care Companion Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 2007;9(4):256-262.
- Scholarship was awarded to Dr. Manasseh to attend the 1996 Residency Continuum Infectious Disease Update at Annenberg Center for Health Sciences, CA.
- Jack BW, Chetty VK, Anthony D, Greenwald JL, Sanchez GM, Johnson AE, Forsythe SR, O’Donnell JK, Paasche-Orlow MK, Manasseh C, Martin S, Culpepper A. A reengineered hospital discharge program to decrease hospitalization: a randomized trial. Ann Internal Med. 2009 Feb 3; 150(3):178-87. PubMed PMID:19189907
Family Medicine Center
BMC Family Medicine
11 Melnea Cass Blvd
Boston, MA 02119