Dr. Christopher Sorensen, MD
** Please Note - If you do not see the day or time that you're looking for, please call the office for additional appointment times ** Dr. Sorensen believes in practicing patient-centered medicine. He has tried to accumulate as much experience in treating a wide variety of mental health conditions in various settings as possible, and uses that expertise to work together with his patients in developing a plan to best address their personal needs and priorities. He’s especially interested in incorporating the patient’s personal history, cultural and religious beliefs into their treatment plan when appropriate. Rather than dictate one treatment plan, he will discuss the relative merits of different therapeutic options and he and the patient will pick which one has the best chance of success and meeting the patient’s goals.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Brigham Young University (Bachelor’s)
- Maricopa Integrated Health System, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - Ohio State University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
Awards and publications
- Travel Award: Schizophrenia Conference 2008
- Rural Health Scholar's Program - Rural Mental Health 2009
- Inscape - Graduate Authors 2006
4966 El Camino Real, Suite 224
Los Altos, CA 94022