Dr. Cybele Fishman, MD
Dr. Fishman was graduated from Princeton University, Magna cum Laude, and received her Medical Degree from NYU School of Medicine. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital. and her Dermatology residency at Albert Einstein School of Medicine, where she was Chief Resident. In addition, she completed advanced Fellowship training in Melanoma and Pigmented Lesions at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School. She offers a highly personalized approach to both cosmetic and medical dermatology, integrating conventional therapies with a complementary approach to health and wellness. New patients arrive 10 minutes early to fill out paper work.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Dermatology
- Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship in Dermatology
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Fishman C, Mihm MC and Sober AJ, “Diagnosis and Management of Nevi and Cutaneous Melanoma in Infants and Children”, Clinics in Dermatology, Volume20, 44-50, 2002
Cybele Fishman, M.D.
111 Broadway, Suite 1000
New York, NY 10006